The Great Pyramid of Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid and the tomb of Fourth Dynasty pharaoh Khufu. Built in the early 26th century BC during a period of around 27 years, the pyramid is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. As part of the Giza pyramid complex, it borders present-day Giza in Greater Cairo,Egypt.Alexandria is a Mediterranean port city in Egypt. During the Hellenistic period, it was home to a lighthouse ranking among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World as well as a storied library. Today the library is reincarnated in the disc-shaped, ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina.Dubai has a numerous number of beautiful deserts.Desert Safari Dubai is one of activities that add to the city’s inimitable popularity among tourists from all over the world. Dubai is the most notable feature of its daring desert. There are diverse attempts in this golden land’s golden sands,ranging from sandboarding and Desert Safari to Camel Trekking.Enjoy Night Sightseeing View Of Deira Creek & Bur Dubai at Our Dhow Cruise Creek Dinner.
- Transfer From Cairo Airport to Hotel
- Cairo & Giza Pyramid sightseeing
- Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria Sightseeing
- Transfer From Alexandria to Dubai
- Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
- Dubai City Sightseeing – Dhow Cruise Dinner – Dubai Creek
- Transfer from Hotel to Dubai Airport